To quote Stacey Soble of Salon Today magazine, "approximately 600 salon owners and managers kicked off the New Year with a powerful day of business education at the 2019 Phorest Salon Owners Summit at the Convention Centre in Dublin, Ireland, on January 7."
Now in its fifth year, the Salon Owners Summit has become one of the most talked about event in the hair & beauty industry - in Europe and further afield. Tune in for this week's celebratory 100th episode as Killian and Zoe put on their journalistic hats to deliver exclusive interviews and vox pops!
- Jo Fairley On Building A Beautiful Business: Top Insights
- Ryan Holiday On Stoïcism & Working Through Obstacles: Top Insights
- Christina Kreitel On Building A 'Personal' Brand: Top Insights
- Albie X Cortes On The Future Of Retail In Salons: Top Insights
- David Barnett On Salon Culture & Recruitment: Top Insights
- Heather Yurko: Building A Great Salon Team Of Elite Performers
- Melanie Icke: 'Getting To Know You' Workshop, Using The DiSC Method
- Steve Gomez: Interdependent Leadership To Improve Team Culture & Profits
- Salon Owners Summit Website
Co-hosted by Killian Vigna and Zoe Belisle-Springer (Phorest Salon Software)