On this week’s Phorest FM episode, Killian and Zoe interview salon owner Sam Pearce from The Potting Shed Spa in Batley, West Yorkshire. Sam shares her views on the causes behind the current recruitment crisis in the hair and beauty industry as well as how businesses and graduating students are affected by it, and discusses how she plans to work on changing this reality with a brand new training academy which will also be part of the big family that is The Potting Shed Spa.
- Professional Beauty Guest Blog: Where have all the good therapists gone?
- Instagram: @the_potting_shed_spa
- Interview with Lynda Tarpey in The Salon Owner's Ultimate Guide To Shaping a Retail Culture
- Salon Growth Series: Get More Bookings & Work Less
- Phorest Salon Software at Salon International ExCeL London
- Phorest Academy: 'How To Manage Your Staff' w/Valerie Delforge
Do you agree with Sam’s views? Leave a comment below.
Leave a Rating & Review: http://bit.ly/phorestfm
Co-hosted by Killian Vigna and Zoe Belisle-Springer (Phorest Salon Software)
Special guest: Sam Pearce (The Potting Shed Spa)